Apartment Therapy, Why do you do this to me!!

My love of Apartment Therapy, runs deep! Maybe its the idea of what life can be, maybe it's me being jealous of the the creativeness in some of the designs, maybe its just the idea of how design can create a mood a feeling, simplicity, elegance, relaxation!

A few pics from them, that make me happy!! (check them out if you haven't already!)

Don't you just want to sit in that chair with a cup of tea and look out the window??
































You know you want to soak in that tub!





















Wouldn't it be nice to have a fire in this fireplace, and be sitting at this table with a nice bowl of warm soup and a hunk of fresh bread, with a few friends?!

























For the love of clean lines..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for adding one!