Summer Reading List- Christine



In an attempt to read the "classics" (the books I should have read a long time ago) I am reading them now for the first time. DH has brought to my attention a lack of reading on my part (was my little secret). For the first time I am actually enjoying reading and have pretty much stopped watching TV.

The top of the list is of course for fun. I am currently finishing/reading "Palace Circle".

I am listening to the Twighlight Saga on my IPod on my way into work. Once I am done with the Twighligh series I will switch back to Diana Gabaldons "Outlander" series (on my IPod for the ride in) for a second listen just in time for her new book to come out in late September. The other two books by her that I actually plan to read (not listen to on my IPOD) are: "Lord John and the hand of Devils" and "Lord John and the Brotherhood of the Blade" and "Lord John and the Private Matter".
  1. Palace Circle
  2. Twighlight Series 1-4 Ipod (yes I realize this was written for teenage girls!
  3. The Count of Monte Cristo
  4. The Three Musketeers
  5. Dracula
  6. Lord John (Book 1-3)
  7. A Breath of Snow and Ashes (IPod)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for adding one!