Books I am Currently Reading...


I first read Susan Richards "Chosen by a Horse" and liked it, so I am reading her second book.


I first started reading The Pioneer Woman's Blog about a year ago and have enjoyed everything from the photography tutorials to the country cooking recipes. This was a gift I received for the holidays and I spent an hour reading through all of the recipes last night. I really look forward to making some of them!


After watching Julie and Julia I was interested in Julia Child's life, from the little I got in the movie, I wanted to learn more... SO I ordered the original version of this book from Amazon (love Amazon)


Ok, I knew he is famous, had never read anything by him, figured it was about time I find out what all the excitement was about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for adding one!