My mental break.. and finds..

thats what I call it.. a mental break..

I dont take smoke breaks..

I dont walk around and chat in the office..

I take a mental break from my data entry and other mind numbing tasks!

Today I found:

WOW Seaside Inspired- Great Home Items-- Just the style I like!





http://makeundermylife.com/

Seriously-- this chic has some great post, she will life you up and motivate you!

Through her I found:





Future me allows you to send an email to yourself or someone else in the future, you specify the date and it will be delivered on that date.. Pretty cool!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Christine. You missed your feature on the Seaside Inspired home page for a previous blog you featured us in. Bella Snorts was featured under "What the blogs are saying". I'll let you know when this is updated and you're featured again.

    Thanks again and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your comment about the breaks at work. I never take real breaks or chat with anyone, but I'll take a few minutes and look at a few blogs to cheer me up during a bad day : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring MakeunderMyLife! I'm glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for adding one!