The 80/20 Principle

Before I show you what the basement looks like. I wanted to take a quick detour and tell you that after learning of the 80 20 principle, I was motivated to empty our closets! Yes, that's what came to mind when I learned of it 80% of the time, and the rest off it, we don't use but 20 % of the time.We probably used 20% of our junk processions,  I wish I had taken before images, but here is the after, not doctored to look pretty, just simple after photos. My poor husband came home to clothing being thrown our of our room/closet and his next response was when are we doing to garage!

the closet, post purging

 the winter clothing removed from closet

mostly empty drawer

the donation pile

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for adding one!