I have a Kinky little secret.....

A very kinky one, depending on the weather. Today is a mild day.

Its called Curly Hair. In fact I went back an tried to find pics with my curly hair. Not many to be found.

In an effort to take better care of me, I will include my hair in this.

This year I vow to use less of my Chi iron (oh poor Chi), use less hair spray, straightening serum, straightening gel, mouse, frizz ease and other damaging products to my curls!


I heard some one once say that your twenties you are trying to find out who you are....
Me at 28 in Vegas- great straight hair climate!


And in your thirties, you accept who you are and start enjoying it....





This is me, kinky secret and all. I am starting to enjoy it!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for adding one!