- Bliss A Tan For All Seasons $36 Sephora
- Solar Power All-Angle Professional Airbrush Tan $15 Bath & Body Works
Routine for both:
- Bath as normal, but include exfoliating at the end.
- Get out of shower, towel dry, put on lite layer of spf 15
- Jump back in the shower
- Test sprays on face and body
Bliss- Very powerful spray, had to hold arm far away from body not an even mist (ended up having to blot with a dark colored towel), normally tanning spray smell.
Solar Power- Very fine mist, light tanning sent, held bottle 6-12'' from body, did not need to blot with towel
Bliss- Nice color after - not even though because of mister
Solar Power- Color is even, but not as dark as the Bliss
Who held up in the end?
By far the Solar Power from Bath & Body Shop. Its hard to mess up, no streaking, doesn't have a distinctive tanning smell, and you cant beat the price. I actually went out and just bought a second bottle.